You do not have to worry about whether your money has already arrived in Germany. As soon as the money is deposited on your blocked account, you will be automatically notified via email. Just keep checking your email inbox and the Fintiba web application to stay up-to-date. Please keep in mind that international money transfers can take up to one week (in some special cases even two weeks). Unfortunately, it is not in our power to accelerate this process.
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the "source of funds"?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?