In the blocking confirmation, only the values specified by you as requested by the embassy are displayed, because the confirmation just serves as an approval for the embassy and your visa application. It is not necessary to inform the Federal Foreign Office how much extra money you transferred. No worries - the additional money is on your account and can be paid out with the initial payout of your blocked amount. Please note that you can check your actual account balance in the 'online banking' section of your Fintiba Account.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- How can I change the blocked amount monthly sum?
- What are the service times of WebID?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?