In the blocking confirmation, only the values specified by you as requested by the German Federal Foreign Office are displayed, because the confirmation just serves as an approval for the embassy and your visa application. It is not necessary to inform the Federal Foreign Office how much extra money you transferred. No worries - the additional money is on your account and can be paid out with the initial payout of your blocked amount. Alternatively, you can opt to have the additional money paid out monthly equally distributed across the duration of your payouts. Please note that you can even see your actual account balance in the 'online banking' section of your Fintiba Account.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- Can Fintiba guarantee that the blocked amounts are sufficient?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?