Opening a blocked account can only be processed online. An opening at a local branch of Sutor Bank in Hamburg or at the Fintiba office in Frankfurt is therefore not possible and will not accelerate the process of your account opening.
Articles in this section
- What are the required documents for the blocked account opening?
- For how long can the blocked account remain open?
- How do I open a blocked account at Fintiba?
- I am not a student. Can I open a blocked account anyway?
- Can you prioritise/speed up my account opening as it is very urgent for me?
- Why should I open my blocked account at Fintiba?
- Can I open a blocked account at a local branch of Fintiba or Sutor Bank?
- Who can NOT open a blocked account?