As soon as your documents have been verified and your account has been opened, you will be automatically provided with your account details and further instructions on how and where to transfer the funds required. This is (also) particularly outlined in a document with all transfer details in the 'Documents' section of the Fintiba web application. Bear in mind that you do not only have to cover the full blocked amount that you stated during the opening process of your account but you should also transfer the initial fee of € 89.00. Please also keep in mind that your bank might charge currency exchange fees or administration fees for international money transfers. Ultimately, you are responsible for making sure that the EUR-amount required as a blocked amount is covered on your account. Otherwise, we can not issue the blocking confirmation.
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the "source of funds"?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?