The "additional basic sum" is an additional amount on your blocked account which only needs to be entered if your local embassy, consulate or alien authority inquires a special request! Please do not enter any "additional basic sum" without the particular request by the embassy. If you have to enter an "additional basic sum" it is just a security for the aforementioned entities. Please keep in mind that the this sum remains blocked during your time in Germany.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- Can Fintiba guarantee that the blocked amounts are sufficient?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?