Transfering more than the actual amount that is required by your embassy is possible, but will not improve your chances to get your visa. The German Federal Foreign Office defined a standard amount.
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- Should I deposit more money on the blocked account to improve my chances to get a visa?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the 'source of funds'?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?