Fintiba can not guarantee that the blocked amount is sufficient. Thus we can not provide any binding information on that. Only embassies, consulates or the local alien authority can give you binding information on the amount that is required to further process your visa application.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- Can Fintiba guarantee that the blocked amounts are sufficient?
- Which is the standard monthly sum that I need to block?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?
- What is the difference between monthly sum and additional basic sum?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?