Fintiba can not guarantee that the blocked amount is sufficient. Thus we can not provide any binding information on that. Only embassies, consulates or the local foreign office can give you binding information on the amount that is required to further process your visa application.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- Can Fintiba guarantee that the blocked amounts are sufficient?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?