The blocked account that can be opened via Fintiba at Sutor Bank (Max Heinr. Sutor OHG) is officially accepted by the German Federal Foreign Office for the visa application process for Germany. This is also stated in an official confirmation that was issued by the German Federal Foreign Office and is made available here:
Articles in this section
- Is the Fintiba Blocked Account accepted in the visa application process for Germany?
- My visa was not issued, is it possible that Fintiba speaks to the embassy or consulate to help me with my visa?
- Does Fintiba know the status of my visa application?
- I have withdrawn my visa application. What do I have to do?
- I will not come to Germany. How can I cancel my account?