I do not have an enrolment certificate by now - When do I need to send it to Fintiba?

This article is only relevant for customers with the BARMER product in their package.

In most cases, it is not necessary anymore to hand in an enrolment certificate at all. With the introduction of the electronic registration process (called M10), it is no longer necessary to provide an enrolment certificate. However, it can be that, in some cases, BARMER requests an enrolment certificate from you, in case your university is not, yet, participating in this new process.

Was this article helpful?
21 out of 38 found this helpful