You receive your enrolment certificate from your German university not until you are in Germany. Do not worry - we are aware of that and therefore it is not a problem that you can only upload it when you are in Germany.
Articles in this section
- How does the legitimation process work?
- How does the PostIdent legitimation process in Germany work?
- My passport was not accepted by the Postal Office during PostIdent - what should I do?
- I have problems during the PostIdent process. What do I have to do?
- I received no PostIdent voucher and I am not in Country Group 1, how can I legitimate myself?
- When do I get an enrolment certificate from the German university?
- I do not have an enrolment certificate by now - When do I need to send it to Fintiba?