The blocked account can be opened for a time period of 12 months (standard duration) or less (if your duration of stay is shorter than 12 months). If you have planned to stay in Germany for longer than one year your blocked account can easily be extended after this time period.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a blocked account at Fintiba?
- What are the required documents for the blocked account opening?
- Why should I open my blocked account at Fintiba?
- For how long can I open a blocked account?
- Can you prioritise/speed up my account opening as it is very urgent for me?
- I am not a student. Can I open a blocked account anyway?
- Who can NOT open a blocked account?
- Can I open a blocked account at a local branch of Fintiba or Sutor Bank?