How can I transfer money from my blocked account to my current account?




  • Avatar
    Hayat al-Qadi

    what the adress of the bank that i want to transfer my money to????

  • Avatar

    The address from Sutor Bank is mentioned on your 'Information about your Blocked Amount Transfer' document that you can download from the 'Documents' section of your Fintiba Account after your data has been verified.

  • Avatar
    İlayda Birgül

    I am on the mTAN step now, yet I have entered my German phone number but didn't received any SMS including mTAN. Can you send again or just tell what to do to enter my phone number again? I have tried it from my personal data page already.

Please sign in to leave a comment.