Video legitimation agents of [verify-U] are available 14 hours daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. (CET), 7 days a week, excluding pre-agreed maintenance windows and except on following days: Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday, Christmas (25.12 and 26.12.), New Year (1.1.). Furthermore, on 24.12. and on 31.12. [verify-U] video agents are only available until 1 p.m. (CET).
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- What are the service times of [verify-U]?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?