You only need your passport for the blocked account opening. Furthermore the passport doesn't need to be certified by the embassy.
Articles in this section
- What are the required documents for the blocked account opening?
- For which time period can the blocked account be opened?
- How do I open a blocked account at Fintiba?
- I am not a student. Can I open a blocked account anyways?
- Can you prioritise/speed up my account opening as it is very urgent for me?
- Why should I open my blocked account at Fintiba?
- Can I open a blocked account at a local branch of Fintiba or Sutor Bank?
- Who can NOT open a blocked account?