I want to send M10 to another university, how can I update my information?

In case you change your mind and choose another university, your governmental health insurance company must send out the electronic registration again for your new university, as this is necessary for your enrolment.

For this simply change the university name, date of the semester start etc. in your Fintiba account under the Profile section and upload the new admission letter. Afterward, your insurance information will be updated and forwarded to the new university.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful