In case that the monthly payout amount is lower than the original payout amount you blocked, we want to make sure that this is because an actual requirement from the authorities and not just a typo. If you enter a lower amount to block during the extension process, all you will need to do is simply provide a short explanation as to why you need to block less money per month than before.
Articles in this section
- How can I extend my blocked account?
- Are there fees for the account extension? When and how do I have to pay them?
- I am required to explain something when I want to change the monthly payout for my extended blocked account?
- I want to extend my account, but it is already closed, what do I need to do?
- How can I cancel my blocked account extension?
- Can I extend a Blocked Account for Minors?