A document has to be provided only in case that the monthly payout amount is lower than the original payout amount. This document has to be issued by the foreign office confirming the conditions of the account extension and the amount(s) that need(s) to be blocked for the extension period.
Articles in this section
- How can I extend my blocked account?
- Are there fees for the account extension? When and how do I have to pay them?
- I am required to upload a document to change the monthly payout for my extended blocked account. What document do I need?
- I want to extend my account, but it is already closed, what do I need to do?
- How can I cancel my blocked account extension?