I am required to upload a document to change the monthly payout for my extended blocked account. What document do I need?

A document has to be provided only in case that the monthly payout amount is lower than the original payout amount. This document has to be issued by the foreign office confirming the conditions of the account extension and the amount(s) that need(s) to be blocked for the extension period. 

Was this article helpful?
49 out of 140 found this helpful