I want to leave Germany; how can I close my account?

In order to close the account in case you are planning to leave Germany earlier than scheduled, we will need a document allowing us to close the account. This document is called Sperrfreigabe and you can get it from your local Foreigners Office (Ausländerbehörde). Once you receive the document, you can send it to us, and our Customer Care Team will help you close the account for you.

🎬 We have prepared a video answering your most common questions about the process. Feel free to give it a look: 

Was this article helpful?
7 out of 17 found this helpful