What do I have to do if I am insured and caused damage?

If you caused damage to another person, you always have to report that damage to the insurance underwriting company ias – internationale Assekuranz-Service GmbH, even if there is no indemnity claim, yet.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful