Liability insurance covers you against the most common indemnity claims in case you destroyed something or hurt someone by accident. This is especially important as in Germany, you can be held liable for all damages you cause with all your fortune, also including incidents caused accidentally. Furthermore, the liability claims against persons are neither limited in terms of scope nor duration, meaning that you could potentially be held liable for the rest of your life, in case you hurt someone that badly that they need medical treatment for the rest of their lives.
Articles in this section
- What is the Fintiba Liability Insurance and why is it so important?
- What are the services of the Fintiba Liability Insurance?
- What do I have to do if I am insured and caused damage?
- How much does liability insurance cost?
- How can I take out liability insurance with Fintiba?
- How can I cancel my Liability Insurance?