I want to extend my blocked account, but it is already closed, what do I need to do?

You may need to extend your blocked account in order to extend your visa or residence permit in Germany. If you are unable to do the extension via our account extension process, because:

  • the term of your previous blocked account (or previous extension) with Fintiba has expired, and
  • all your payouts have been transferred,

then you can simply use our account reactivation process to continue using Fintiba's blocked account service. Simply click on the button on the bottom-right corner of your page to open the FintiBot chatbox, type "reactivate", and let Finitbot seamlessly guide you through the process! 

FintiBot chat button appears on the lower right part of your screen

Alternatively, you can find the reactivation option in Fintibot via the following trails:

  1. Provide assistance & support > I'm already in Germany > Reactivate my account > Yes
  2. Find relevant information > Yes, I am > Reactivate my account








Was this article helpful?
50 out of 102 found this helpful