For the video legitimation, you should use the original passport that you used for opening your Fintiba account.
Please note - access to the mobile phone number used during the start of your video legitimation must be guaranteed.
- Have your passport ready
- Make sure you have the most updated version of iOS/Android (if you are using your phone)
- Log in to your Fintiba account and go to "Profile". There you can click "Video Legitimation" to start the call. A new tab through WebID will open on click.
- A good Internet connection must be guaranteed for a successful video legitimation, please use the connection of the university, Internet Café or hotspots. An LTE quality must be achieved, with 3G or less, unfortunately, no successful video call can come off.
- It is important that you answer the questions by yourself during the video call.
- Please remember that you have good lighting conditions during the call, it should be bright (ideally you also have a flashlight with you), the video agent must be able to see you and your passport clearly. A quiet/undisturbed environment also contributes to success.
- During the video call, you will be asked to show your passport, please follow the instructions from the instructor in the Video
- You will be asked for your E-mail and Phone number to receive a code, you must fill this code on the respective field you will see on your screen to successfully complete the video legitimation! ✔