Do I need health insurance if I am an employee?

Yes! In Germany, health insurance is mandatory for everyone, including students, au pairs, language students, and employees. Moreover, the type of insurance that you can obtain may change as your status changes from student to employee, even if you stay with the same provider.

To simplify navigating the complex German health insurance system, we offer various combinations of products and services to cater to different needs.

If you're a student, job-seeker, or au pair needing both a blocked account and health insurance, our Fintiba Plus package provides a comprehensive solution.

If you've found employment and require insurance, check out our new DAK for Professional offers, providing employee health insurance through our partner DAK-Gesundheit!

Fintiba Solutions - DAK for Professionals

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful