In general, 720.00 EUR for every month of your stay are required as a monthly blocked amount. This is the standard sum as required by the general guidelines. However, please note that only your local embassy, consulate or the local alien authority can provide you with binding information on the required monthly blocked amount in your individual case.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to enter an "additional basic sum"?
- Can Fintiba guarantee that the blocked amounts are sufficient?
- What is the standard "monthly sum" that I need to block?
- What is meant by "additional basic sum"?
- I have transferred more money than required, but the blocking confirmation shows a smaller amount. What is the reason for that?
- What is the difference between "monthly sum" and "additional basic sum"?
- When will the blocking confirmation be issued?
- How long does it take to get my blocking confirmation?