Can I enroll at the university before I come to Germany?

Since the introduction of the electronic notification system in German universities, the enrolment process has become easier for international students. As usual, at most universities, enrolment must be done in person and cannot be done by post/email.

However, you don’t need to wait for the health insurance company to issue the insurance confirmation document for you anymore, since it is all done electronically now. For Fintiba Plus customers, it’s even easier: All you need to do is just upload your admission letter to your Fintiba account and we will take care of the rest.

It is important to keep the enrollment deadlines in mind. 

Check more:

What is M-10 electronic notification and why does my university need it?

I need an electronic notification of my health insurance status (M10)

Does Fintiba send the electronic notification of my health insurance status (M10)?

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful