A confirmation of the source of the funds that you transfer is usually not necessary, given that your blocked amount adheres to the general guidelines of the German Federal Foreign Office (720.00 EUR * 12 months = 8640.00 EUR). However, a confirmation of the 'source of funds' can be required in case you transfer more than the amount that is actually required.
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the 'source of funds'?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?