A confirmation of the source of the funds that you transfer is usually not necessary, if your blocked amount adheres to the general guidelines of the German Federal Foreign Office (720.00 EUR * 12 months = 8640.00 EUR), you make the transfer in one payment and you do not transfer more than the allowed maximum transfer amount that is stated on the first page of your "Transfer and Account Information" document. However, in case you make the transfer of your blocked amount in more than one transaction and/or the transferred amount exceeds the allowed limit, additional documentation about the source of funds in German or English is required to process the transaction. If so, a blocking confirmation can only be issued after clarification and Sutor Bank reserves the right to return the exceeding amount (additional charges may apply).
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the "source of funds"?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?