The transfer of the blocked amount can be submitted through several payments/transfers. After the whole sum, which is stated on your 'Information about your Blocked Amount Transfer' has arrived on the account your 'Blocking Confirmation' will automatically be available in the 'Documents' section of your account at the Fintiba web application.
Articles in this section
- In which currency is the transfer to the blocked account be made?
- Do I have to transfer the whole blocked amount with one transfer?
- How much is the fee for international money transfers?
- How much money do I have to transfer to receive my blocking confirmation?
- Is it required to provide a confirmation of the 'source of funds'?
- I just transfered the money - do I need to inform you or send a transfer confirmation?
- Can I transfer more than the required blocked amount?
- Do I need to ask if my money has already been credited?
- What do I have to consider when I transfer my blocked amount?